Marmalade Baby Ensemble

 My sister asked me if I could make some baby shoes for someone she works with. I said yes, of course. I was telling her that I have so much fabric left over from other projects, that I was planning on making some baby items to have on hand, anyway.  This fabric is from the Marmalade collection by Moda, hence the title of the post.  She only asked for shoes, but I couldn't help making a matching bib and headband as well.
 The shoes are exactly like all of the others that I have made, but it is always fun seeing them made up in different fabrics. I hope you all agree.  I find out what I am having on May 2nd, and if it is a girl....I will be one busy mama making shoes! LOL!
This is a simple headband made from felt flowers. I glued a half back pearl for some extra detail.
Here is a little snippet of the card that I made for her to use if she would like. She loves to go to Hallmark so she may already have a card, but I made it just in case!

Comments

Mary said…
Kelly
that is an lovely ensemble for your SIL. The little shoes are so gorgeous - the material so wonderfully girly. Your stitching is quite amazing - I don't know how you manage to get all these things made with 4 little ones.
Good luck with Number 5!
Mary

Popular Posts