Beautiful New Baby ensemble

 Yes....it is another baby ensemble. The majority of sewing I do is for babies. Can you tell I love them? I have done some sewing for my own baby; a few quilts for his room so I will share those with you soon. In the mean time, here are some fun baby items to share with you. Yes....they are the same as what I usually show, but like I have mentioned before, I show them so you can see the different fabrics and things. My pictures aren't the best because it was very, very overcast on this particular day. I put the shoes in the window to get some light.



I loved the fabric for this whole ensemble. It is 3 Sisters by Moda. Love, love, love. I think I know why my last three babies have been boys. I would be going shoe, headband crazy if I had a girl!!!






 I like to coordinate all of the headbands with the fabric.







 These are some of my favorite to make; rolled ribbon flowers.
 I diecut the fabric using the same die cut that I used on the inside of the card which you can see on my other blog.  I also added a rolled fabric rosette.



The recipient had told me that she was partial to smaller headbands so I obliged....on one and only one. I know she will like the bigger ones as soon as her baby's head gets bigger. Well...at least I hope so! LOL! You can see the detail on the bib better here, too.

I had a lot of fun working on this....like i always do. If you have a baby gift you want to make, my advice is to plan ahead of time and work on one thing each day. It makes the whole process so much more enjoyable. She told me how much she liked everything, so I am happy!

Comments

Popular Posts