"Little One" baby ensemble

 Hello! It's me again with another baby ensemble, but very simple this time. I have all of the information about the box and card here if you are interested. I am sharing this ensemble here because it is a bit different than what I normally do and I thought some of you might be interested.
 I wanted to share the onesie with you and tell you a bit about how I did it. I wanted the pink headband pictured below to be cohesive with the onesie, so I used the same diecut for each one. I found a scrap of purple fabric that I wanted to use. Then I pressed the wonder under to the WRONG side of the fabric. I then die-cut the fabric using my die and cuttlebug. Once that was done, I peeled the backing from the wonder under and then pressed it onto the onesie. I chose not to stitch around the flower due to it's sharp points. If you have the patience, I would recommend doing that. This will probably fray on the ends once it is washed, but I like that shabby look, so you would have to decide what you are after. I would recommend using a small blanket stitch or just a regular straight stitch if you have a steady hand and are a good seamstress.




 Here is one of my trademark headbands, but they are just so cute. I think if I had a baby girl I probably wouldn't have to share so much here. I just really miss having a little baby girl!






 Here is another cute little headband with a cluster of three rolled roses using some dies from My Favorite Things.
I made a simple bracelet but took it up a notch by adding it to a card using a boutique stamp that I just love!

Comments

Popular Posts