Baby boy booties

It's no secret that I get invited to a lot of baby showers. Lately it seems that I am always working on something baby related. I decided to take some time and get a head start on some of the more time-consuming parts of the gift ensembles I like to give. I pulled a comfy chair into the shade of a tree, had my basket of supplies next to me and I got to work. It was so relaxing to stitch in the breeze of a beautiful summer day! Hence, perhaps the reason I ended up with 3 pairs of booties in 2 days. Actually, make that 4.... I made a girl pair yesterday that I will share later. I'm now addicted to crafting outside! Try it, you'll like it!
Supplies: Papertrey Ink baby bootie die, vintage blue felt from My Favorite Things, hot fudge felt from My Favorite Things, Linen felt from PTI, assorted DMC floss, fray check

Comments

Popular Posts