Vintage Cherries {Flutterby Basket}

I have been up to all kinds of crafty goodness this last week! My two oldest kids needed an item to take to their youth camp fundraiser yesterday. Of course that means that I get to play! Ha ha! And to be honest, it didn't feel like work at all.




When I was at the fabric store the last few weeks picking fabric for my last few projects, I eyed this darling vintage cherry print fabric line. Swoon! I knew it had to be mine! I made two baskets to hold a set of handmade cards that I created especially to match the baskets. It was SO much fun! You can see my tutorial for the baskets HERE





You can see one of the cards peeking out of the basket here. I was so happy that I had a stamp set that matched the flowers on the fabric almost exactly. I love it when the crafting worlds collide and magic  happens!




I added a gold embossed "Uniquely handmade" stamped circle to finish it off. "Sew" much fun! I'm thinking of all kinds of fun ways to "gift" these darling baskets! Thanks for stopping by! Follow me on Instagram @kellylunceford

Comments

Popular Posts