Keeping Christmas {Holiday Flutterby Baskets}




Hello friends...it's been a little while since I've posted over here, but I'm sharing this project over on my papercrafting blog Flutter by Atomicbutterfly for my Keeping Christmas project this month, but because they are sewn, they get double posted! LOL! I've made quite an assortment of these Flutterby Baskets for different holidays so it probably won't surprise you that I made some for Christmas. I also made some handmade handwarmers using the same fabric. I do want to point out that I used heavyweight Pellon for these. I was so happy that I did and I actually won't ever go back to anything lighter. It is the perfect weight to keep these baskets sturdy and keep their shape.

These were actually made for Christmas 2017, but I ran out of time to properly photograph them. These photos are all "on the fly" as I was packaging everything up!

I really wanted to snap a few pictures so that I could document all of my hard work,and I am so grateful that I did!

You can see all of the fabrics and trims that I used here. I love all of the colors and patterns! 

These were the perfect size to house my assortment of handmade treats that I make each year for Christmas. 

Comments

Susie said…
Honestly Kelly is there no end to your creative excellence?!? I so enjoy looking and marveling at all your creations (paper, sewing, gift ideas). And then I wonder... where does she get the time to get this all done? *lol* You must be extremely disciplined and up at the crack of dawn. Well, whether you are or not, I just wanted to say "Happy New Year 2021" and thank you for all the inspiration through the years. You're the best!

Blessings for a safe, happy, and healthy 2021
Susie Lessard

Popular Posts