Of course I needed to make one to accompany my SIL's baby gift ensemble that I have been working on over the last few weeks. I found some cute fabric that matched the dress that I will be giving her. I decided to add some ric-rac to the outside edge for some added detail and I really like how it turned out.
I am fortunate that my sewing machine has quite a few fun, decorative stitches that have come in handy over the years. I think adding the diagonal stitches really add to the overall design.
Since I was only given the bib and not a pattern, I have had to fiddle and learn through mistakes what works and what doesn't, so unfortunately I don't have a resource for a pattern. If you are interested in instructions, I could possibly put together a tutorial and post it here.
Once the bib was done, I got to work creating a gift box for it. I simply used a template that I have used for years, which is meant to hold A-2 cards, but has been used for bibs as well. I used the same colors, supplies, etc. that I used on her card to keep the theme going. I only have one more project to get done for her and I have commissioned my Mom for a project that I can't personally make, so I will share those when they are done and then the baby stuff will be complete. Just in the nick of time, too, since she is due in a few days. I will then begin on my baby boy projects that I am itching to get started.